sin-overseer asked you: Do you have a list to ALL of the teas you have created so far? On Adagio there is a search tool and when I put in your name it gives me most of the ones you have made, but not all of them. It’d be nice to have a link to all the teas you have created and are available :)
That’s weird, I wonder why it doesn’t list them all? But I guess it’s not a bad idea to have a handy list of all the teas I’ve made sooooo here you go!And before a million people ask me, I’ve starred my favorite blends <3| Watson | Sherlock | Mycroft | Moriartea | Lestrade* | Molly | Donovan | Anderson | Mrs. Hudson | The Woman | The Colonel* | The Mind and The Heart | Reichenbach Recovery* | #BelieveinSherlock | The Consultants | I am Sherlocked | The Office Romance | The Badge and The Gun | The Government and the Inspector | Golly | MoraMori || Katniss Everdeen | Peeta Melark* | Rue | Haymitch | Effie | Gale Hawthorne | Finnick Oddair* | Cinna* |
| Loki | Thor | Steve Rogers* | Wolverine | Son of Coul | Tony Stark | Bruce Banner | Clint Barton | Natasha Romanoff |
Sometimes Cara the amazing tea blender posts food porn… and it’s usually glutenous and makes me want delicious pasta and breads so I have an urge to make something.
Today she posted these delicious looking sugar coated doughnuts and I was drinking Sherlock and thought “What the hell.”
So here we have Fried Doughlocks.
- Roughly 1 and a 1/4 cup of sifted flour (I used a mix of GF Bisquick and Pamela’s baking mixes)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup of brewed Sherlock tea with your choice of milk (I used vanilla almond)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Mix that shiz up.
- Take your pan, pot, or deep frier, and fill it with oil. I choose canola oil for frying.
- Heat of the oil slowly until you can just start to smell it. DO NOT put it on high. Keep it at a medium/high temp. On electric stove tops that would be about a 3 or a 4.
- Plop the batter in. Let it sizzle. Flip carefully if need be. The whole frying process should take about 2 minutes each.
- Once a golden shade of fried sherlockiness, pat your doughnut down with a paper towel and then procede to roll it in sugar. (if you don’t have bakers hands like me, be sure to let it cool down a bit first).
- Keep going. This recipe should get you at least 20 doughnuts if they’re smaller in size.
Once you’re done, enjoy your doughlock with a cup of tea (or water, you may need some after being around all that frying).
I find that doughlocks go particularly well with Cara’s Watson blend.
Oh my god I cannot wait to try the Mycroft. IT SMELLS SO GOOD. CARA TEACH ME YOUR WAYS.
Thank you for the compliment!
AND ALSO MORE POTTER TEA! WHAT A CRAZY NIGHT!
- Draco Malfoy: [earl grey green, peppermint, almond] Outwardly smooth and charming, but perhaps a bit confused about what it wants to be. A tea that is sure to keep you guessing.
- Cedric Diggory: [irish breakfast, chamomile, honeybush hazelnut] Simple, strong and solid, a tea worth supporting. Try not to get too many tears in your cup.
- Neville Longbottom: [irish breakfast, rooibos vanilla chai, peach] Sweet, a bit befuddled, but all together warm and reassuring. A tea stronger than you’d expect, and endlessly comforting.
- Luna Lovegood: [earl grey lavender, rooibos jasmine, guanabana] The sweetest, softest, warmest tea imaginable, with a wild, surprising finish.
And Uh I feel like an ass because I said these were going to be posted yesterday and then I fell asleep instead and I’ve gotten lots of notes today asking why these haven’t been posted soooo let’s turn this into the mini-est of give aways. Reblog this (NO MORE THAN THREE TIMES) or even just like it and um…. some time tomorrow (Sunday) I will count the notes and randomly pick someone and let them pick one of these teas and I will mail it to them. I can’t mail tea to Australia or New Zealand and I think a couple other countries or something, so if the winner is from one of those places, shit, uh, I’ll send you some stickers from my Redbubble store.
Simple, quick giveaway. I’ll post sometime tomorrow when I start counting the notes and I’ll be like ‘hey, shut up, stop reblogging now’ and then I’ll post the winner. Cool? Cool.
I’ll be doing this with the Harry Potter blends too, so there will be 2 giveaways going on and you may enter both so man, how cool is that?
These are just some of my many different personalities.